The Māori Trustee team works with owners who wish to significantly increase the value/return of their whenua through new approaches to managing their asset as a business.
This could be through entering into joint ventures, changing land use or investing, for example in stock, to be positioned to gain more value from operations on the land - see how scale helped owners in Te Rua o Te Moko build value.
We can support owners build a development plan with:
- Detailed data on potential land use
- Data on land/industry trends and issues
- Feasibility studies for changing land use and/or business focus
- Identifying potential business partners
- Negotiating with owners of neighbouring land blocks to create larger scale operations
- Set up of governance arrangements
- Business planning
- Facilitation of finance.